Healing Inner Child



Unlearning what we’ve learned from wounded people is like the story of my life and I’m sure many of you as well. My family was very dysfunctional and of course it stemmed from their parents being wounded children and the cycle goes on. In my marriage I didn’t want any of my wounds to wreck my marriage or harm my children. I wanted to cut the cord and break the chain. I can tell you this if you don’t work it out through different therapeutic therapies it will never work. My journey took years and I’m happy to say we are all a kind and loving family now. We finally stamped out all the ancestral wounds. This is a list of things that have transformed me:

Journey through dark night of soul, several times.

Inner child healing.

Past life regression hypnotherapy.

Meditation 

Forgiveness 

Somatic therapy ( my most recent add on for myself)

Holistic remedies, flower essences, and essential oils.

For help with wound healing schedule a Spiritual Coaching Session today at

soulequality.com

Comments

Popular Posts